Product Description The Apex Medichest Original pill planner helps you to keep track of your medications so you know what to take and when. It features seven columns of four compartments, so you can plan an entire week at a time. The daily pill organizer's prescription management sheet makes it easier to remember which pills go where when you're filling it. There are braille markings so people with sight impairments can use it. You can remove each column to take with you in case you're travelling for one or more days at a time. The compartments open individually for better pill security.
- Features 7 individual dayplanners
- Dayplanners are removable to take with you
- Tabbed compartment doors open easily and snap securely shut
- Raised lettering and Braille markings
- Medication reminder's compartments can open and close individually
- Comes with a prescription management sheet for easier remembering
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
**SIMOPOULIS 2011/P204/A, B (SIMOPOULIS AP MOL. NEUROBIOL. 2011/44:203-215)