Farro Risotto: Recipes to Feed Your Immune Army
Toasted Farro and Scallion “Risotto”
• 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 4 scallions, thinly sliced
• 8 ounces
• 4 cups (32 ounces) of vegetable stock
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 cups cauliflower florets
• 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 large eggs (optional)
• Melt butter in a large saucepan, add scallions and cook until softened, about 2 minutes.
• In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil. Add cauliflower, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, along with vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, to the
• For extra richness, boil water in a small saucepan and cook the eggs for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse. Peel the eggs, discarding the egg whites and keeping the yolks whole.
• To serve: Spoon
Yield: 4 servings