Airborne offers a range of Elderberry immune support products now including delicious chewable tablets, effervescent tablets, and gummies for kids and adults, all from the #1 immune support gummy brand1 you know and love.
1Based on 2020 US News & World Report-Pharmacy Times Survey
At schiffvitamins.com, we look to make shipping as easy as possible. We process orders as quickly as we can (though special circumstances sometimes arise).
Orders are processed within 24-48 hours during business days, and shipping times are 1-5 business days in most cases (the total time to get your package may be 2-8 business days). Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO locations can take up to 3 weeks. We normally ship using services offered by the United States Postal Service (USPS).
STANDARD SHIPPING usually takes 5-8 business days to reach its final destination. Standard Shipping is a flat fee of $5.99, unless the order meets requirements for free shipping. (Free standard shipping available on orders over $30 after all applicable discount and pre-tax.)
EXPEDITED SHIPPING is available at $7.99 per order. All Expedited orders are given priority processing & handling, and they are sent via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise prohibited by law, see: DOT Restrictions on Air Shipping). Actual Expedited Shipping charges are based on order weight, and location depending on proximity to our warehouse in Islandia, NY. Expedited shipping takes 2-4 business days (1-2 processing days included).
- We ship to all 50 states in the USA and to APO/FPO/DPO addresses abroad. Items are sent from our warehouse located in Islandia, New York on a daily basis (Monday-Friday).
- schiffvitamins.com reserves the right to switch the shipping method to a more economical option for overweight packages.
DOT restrictions on air shipping
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that may contribute to a fire or other mishap during shipping.
Restricted items include:
Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as hairspray, shaving cream and inhalers. Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as fragrances, nail polish remover and bunion treatments. Schiffvitamins.com is committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but also safely and responsibly, in compliance with DOT rules. That's why we require ground only delivery for orders that contain DOT restricted products.
For questions regarding shipping options, send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
In the event that a package is returned to us marked as undeliverable, we reserve the right to charge the customer an additional fee upon confirmation of the corrected mailing address and our resending the package. Note: Fee to be the actual cost of shipping.
Returns and Refunds
At schiffvitamins.com, our goal is to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. We will gladly accept returns providing that goods are returned in their original packaging, in saleable condition within 30 days from the date of the invoice. We cannot accept returns where the item has been opened or used, unless it is damaged or defective. We also reserve the right to refuse refunds on personal use products for any reason. Special orders (in excess of $500.00) are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Cancellation fees prior to shipment are subject to restocking fee for special orders as well.
- We provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item. Otherwise a return shipping fee will apply (in addition a refund of only the product price not including the initial shipping charge will be credited)
- There is a 15% restocking fees for voluntarily returned items that are opened, used, or no longer in sellable condition (unless order is in excess of $500.00, which is considered a special order, in which case there is a 50% restocking fee)
- We do not refund shipping charges if you refuse to accept packages sent. Please call Customer Care to arrange for the return of products ordered.
- Any package that is refused or undeliverable due to insufficient address is also subject a refund less shipping.
Your refund or credit will be issued within 30 days of your return being received—we will also confirm the refund by email. For any product that is damaged or defective, please have the following information handy:
- Your Order Number
- The Damaged or Defective Item
- Your preference for Refund or Replacement
Returns can be mailed to:
1516 Motor Pkwy,
Islandia, NY 11749
Contact Customer Care to expedite the return in the most appropriate manner. You can reach us in two ways:
- Call to speak with one of our Customer Care representatives. We are open from 9:00AM-5:00PM EST, Monday to Friday. You can reach us toll-free at 888-532-4574.
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “RETURN” and the order number in the subject line.
If you have any questions, please call us at 888-532-4574.